2. Click on the Policy Elements
Destination Sets node. A list of
existing Destination Sets will be displayed in the right pane.
Screenshot 40 Properties dialog: Viewing the URLs contained in the Adults Destination Set
3. Right click on the entry Adult and select Properties.
4. Go to the `Destinations' tab to see the list of URLs which were
added by GFI WebMonitor in the Adult Destination Set.
NOTE: You can maintain the list through the Add, Edit and Remove
Accessing the Adult Destination Set on ISA Server 2004
To view the list of sites which are presently contained in the Adult
URL set of ISA Server 2004:
1. Launch the ISA Server Management console.
2. In the left pane, select the Firewall Policy node.
3. In the task pane, click on the `Toolbox' tab.
GFI WebMonitor 3
Common ISA Server Setup Tasks