Creating an Access Rule policy on ISA Server 2004
1. Launch ISA Server 2004 Management console
Screenshot 34 ISA Server 2004: Firewall Policy Node
2. Right click on the `Firewall Policy' node and select New
Rule This will bring up the New Access Rule Wizard.
3. Give the rule the name "Block Adult Sites Based on URLs in Adult
Destination Set". Click on Next to continue.
4. In the Rule Action page set the permission to `Deny' and click on
Next to continue.
Screenshot 35 Select the protocols to which this rule applies
5. In the Protocols configuration page, select the option All outbound
traffic . Click on Next to continue.
Common ISA Server Setup Tasks
GFI WebMonitor 3