Configuration of which data objects are to be allowed, blocked
and scanned for malware through the selected anti virus
Configuration of user exceptions: data objects downloaded by
these users will not be passed through the Web Traffic Scanning
Configuration of website exceptions: data objects downloaded
from these sites will not be allowed through the Web Traffic
Scanning processing engine.
Enable/Disable Web Traffic Scanning
Screenshot 15 Virus Scanning Engines node: Engine options
To enable Web Traffic Scanning:
1. Click on the Configuration
Web Traffic Scanning node.
2. Go to the Web Traffic Scanning General Options section.
3. Select the Enable Web Traffic Scanning option.
4. Select one or more anti virus engine(s) to scan data objects for
malware. The anti virus engines supported include:
5. Click on the Apply button to save your configuration settings.
NOTE 1: During evaluation, all supported anti virus engines can be
configured and used. On evaluation expiration you will need to
purchase a license key which will enable one or more of the anti virus
scanning engines to continue using the Web Traffic Scanning feature
of GFI WebMonitor.
Web Traffic Scanning
GFI WebMonitor 3