,ch14.9433 Page 474 Monday, February 14, 2005 12:55 PM
Example 14 27. Toolbox containing the Velocity Struts tools (continued)
For each tool, the
element specifies the name that the tool can be referenced by
within your Velocity template. The /WEB INF/velocity.properties contains general
configuration information used by the Velocity view servlet. You can use these prop
erties to control Velocity's log level and other settings.
* Copyright 2003 The Apache Software Foundation.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE 2.0
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* $Id: ch14,v 1.3 2004/11/18 13:28:26 jhawks Exp mhutchin $
# These are the default properties for the
# Velocity Runtime. These values are used when
# Runtime.init( ) is called, and when Runtime.init(properties)
# fails to find the specificed properties file.
# R U N T I M E L O G
# Velocity uses the Servlet APIs logging facilites.
# This controls if Runtime.error(), info() and warn( ) messages include the
# whole stack trace. The last property controls whether invalid references
# are logged.
runtime.log.error.stacktrace = false
runtime.log.warn.stacktrace = false
runtime.log.info.stacktrace = false
runtime.log.invalid.reference = true
474 | Chapter 14: Tiles and Other Presentation Approaches
This is the Title of the Book, eMatter Edition
Copyright 2005 O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.